JinX does not make any attempts to sanitize or filter user input. If your login is compromised, a user may submit malicious code to be included within your blog post(s).
Installing JinX is as easy as following a few simple steps:
- Download the WP-JS plugin from the WordPress Plugin Repository.
- Extract the .zip file to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory, preserving the `jinx` directory.
- Browse to the Plugins page from your WordPress admin.
- Activate JinX from the list of inactive plugins on the plugins menu page.
- Refer to the official plugin page for further documentation.
- Version 1.0 – Support for Firefox 2/3, IE 6/7, Safari 3/4, class support